Popular Posts of the Week

Jan 18, 2009

Videogame Art from Maria Sunderland

I love to feature artists on my site and a while back I promised to post about an artist known as Maria Sunderland from Deviant Art.

Her real name is Jessika and she lives in Ottawa, Canada. She became interested in the arts when she was 13-years-old and is a huge fan of Sailor Moon and Sonic the Hedgehog. Jessika has a college degree in Fine Arts and a bachelor's degree in Arts and Design. Her art style tends to be more comic book and though she started her artwork as a hobby, she now takes orders for commissioned pieces.
Jessika has done several videogame fan art pieces for BioShock, Silent Hill, Kingdom Hearts, Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil. I've posted a few of my favorite pieces from her Deviant Art page here, but please check out the whole gallery to see all her work and also check out her webcomic, Drunk Duck.

No comments: