Popular Posts of the Week

Jun 16, 2006

Holy Crap! That's a lot of Guys

When I decided to do the Top Ten Hottest Video Game Guys List, I never realized how much of a response I would get.
With over 200 votes in and hopefully more votes and nominations to come, the list is now bigger than I originally thought possible.
Please remember to come back to vote every day as I am reopenning the polls each day to allow for more votes. With so many guys to choose from, its not fair to ask you all just to pick one.
I will post the last of the pictures and nominations tomorrow and then the voting will remain open for ONE WEEK ONLY!

Please head to the beginning of the nomination pictures and work your way up the screen to see them all.
Then vote on the polls at the side.

Thanks for voting!

No comments: