Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 28, 2009

Pixelated Creations - Highlighted Items From My Store

Not sure if a lot of my readers know about my store, Pixelated Creations but today I thought I would do a post highlighting some of my favorite pieces currently for sale in my Etsy store.

Above is Cloud from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - he's mounted on a foam/bistol board backing that measures 19 inches x 18 inches and is 0.4 inches thick. I'm selling this piece for $30 plus shipping which will be determine on a per person basis to keep the shipping price down. Interesting parties in this item can contact me at thegirlgamer.net@gmail.com


I am also selling a lot of Lucasarts character sets right now like Guybrush and LeChuck from Monkey Island 2, Sam & Max from Sam & Max: Hit the Road and Purple Tentacle from Day of the Tentacle. These sets range from $25 to $10 per item or set plus shipping.

On the smaller scale, I sell sets for Secret of Mana, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, and Super Mario World for roughly $12 to $10 plus shipping.

And finally on an even smaller scale, I make different keychains and bags tags like my Super Mario Mushroom keychains, my Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man & Ghost set keychains, my Loco Roco keychains or one of my Mario Power Up bag tags which range from $3 to $4 plus shipping. Though make note all bag tags and keychains are buy 1, get 1 free right now in my store.

I have tons of other items in my store too from Final Fantasy to Metroid that you can check out. Also feel free to contact me about custom pieces if there is something you want made that isn't in my store. I'm at thegirlgamer.net@gmail.com

No comments: