Though I'm a bead artist at heart, I still love a good handmade videogame plushie and this Moogle is so cute I just had to post about it.
Tallybates unfortunately didn't provide any details on her Flickr page on how she created this little guy but just getting a glimpse at him is nice in the long run.
I've not very good at sewing and I can't even being to tell you how to knit, so I always love to see people who can create fabric pieces like this.
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
-
[ Writer's note: This is a satirical piece. I don't believe any of this really happens when a girl starts to play video games, so pl...
-
Yep, I hate Etsy. The site has never done a single thing to ever protect my work and the moment I try to protect it myself, they shut down m...
Apr 19, 2009
Handmade Moogle Warms the Heart
Labels:
Crafts,
fan made,
Final Fantasy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment