Game Stop announced yesterday all the wonderful goodies that gamers will get along with the Fallout 3 Collector's Edition and so far it seems a pretty good deal for an extra ten bucks. For only $69.99US for PC or $79.99 for PS3 or Xbox 360, gamers will receive:
- Fallout 3: From the creators of the award-winning Oblivion comes one of the most realized game worlds ever created. Create any kind of character you want and explore the open wastes of post-apocalyptic Washington, D.C. Every minute is a fight for survival as you encounter Super Mutants, Ghouls, Raiders, and other dangers of the Wasteland. Prepare for the future.
- Vault Boy Bobblehead: Enjoy your very own Vault Boy with this collector’s item direct from Vault-Tec.
- The Art of Fallout 3: This hardcover book features nearly 100 pages of never-before seen concept art and commentary from Bethesda Game Studios artists.
- The Making of Fallout 3: Get an exclusive, inside look at Bethesda Game Studios and the team behind the game with this special DVD.
- Vault-Tec Lunch Box: The entire package comes in a fully customized metal lunchbox.
Not too shabby for the cost of two happy meals! I like the whole lunch box deal, though the Vault Boy bobble head is a little creepy. I'm jealous that Nick Chester, Editor in Chief at Destructoid got his lunch box and bobble head last year from Bethesda, but considering he's the only guy with an exclusive picture of these items, I'm glad someone has them at least so we could see what they look like.
Enjoy the swag, Nick! I personally would keep that bobble head in any room of my house but my bedroom to avoid nightmares.
[Picture via Destructoid]