Popular Posts of the Week

May 14, 2014

Buy this: Supernatural - Castiel Inspired Necklace

I am a huge Supernatural fan and I have been trying to find items to get from the series to wear on my person without scaring people into thinking I am a devil worshiper. It's hard enough to talk about the show in public without people looking at you funny when you mention how much you miss Lucifer or how the Metatron is a dick.

I found this amazing Supernatural inspired necklace on Etsy.com by artist, Jessica in her store, Jinxy Jewels. I love the simple, yet elegant design and the beautiful quote from my favorite angel, Castiel.

I look forward to getting my necklace in the mail in a few weeks and wearing it out in public without any strange looks. Much better choice than my original idea - the anti-possession symbol

No comments: