Popular Posts of the Week

Jun 8, 2010

Shopping on Threadless: Gamer Edition

I've been birthday shopping for my wee nephew who's going to be 1-years-old this month and I always like to get my nephew something fun and something practical - usually clothes and a toy. So noticed Threadless.com finally added Paypal payment to their site, so I decided to buy him a shirt I wanted to buy my first nephew Evan a long time ago.

Unfortunately the shirt wasn't available in his size ... boo.
So I went for the next best idea which was a cute little Donkey Kong shirt called "Arcade Expressionism" by Brock Davis. I have seen this shirt around the net before and thought is was awesome. My oldest nephew plays videogames and I think its time to start getting the younger one hooked.


My Other Ride Is a Light Cycle - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
But this wasn't the only cool t-shirt design I found. There was the "My Other Ride is Light Cycle" by Rolf Nelson which is a Tron tribute shirt or hoodie.


Haunted Hedge Maze - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
The "Haunted Hedge Maze" by Aled Lewis which is a Pac-Man tribute shirt.


A Simple Plan - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Or finally my favorite, "A Simple Plan" by Neil Gregory which is a Space Invaders tribute.

No comments: