Popular Posts of the Week

Apr 19, 2010

Dragon Age: Origins - Loving the Official Game Soundtrack

So I've been playing a lot of Dragon Age: Origins, so much so that I think this is clearly my new favorite game of all time. I recently buy all available downloads for the game from the Xbox marketplace and I've even purchased the newest expansion, Awakening which I am working my way through now.

One thing that makes this game so great is the music especially the tune that plays at the very beginning of the game as you're just starting to load up your last save. I wish developers had found more places to insert this tune because you just don't hear it enough. I believe its called "Ferelden at War" or at least this is the closest piece of music I could find on the soundtrack which sounded like what I keep hearing during that load screen. You can hear it at EA.com in their music section. Here you can also purchase the soundtrack if you like. I wish I had the cash to buy this but funds are low and also I couldn't think of a place to play this that wouldn't seem weird. This really isn't car music but I could possibly clean to this stuff.

Death to the dust bunnies!

No comments: