Popular Posts of the Week

Apr 16, 2010

A Big Thank You to My Readers

I don't say it much but through all the projects I been involved in, it's nice to know that at the end of the day I still have my blog no matter what. Sure, I don't have a mass amount of readers on my blog and it has never been a huge money maker for me but overall I just like to know that it's here for me.

No one can fire me from it and no one can tell me how to run it. The Girl Gamer will always be mine as long as I keep it alive on a server somewhere.

I want to thank everyone who takes the time to read my thoughts here. I appreciate that you come here and support me.

1 comment:

girliegeek said...

That's one of the bog reasons I keep my blog up. Doesn't matter how often I update of what I say, it's MINE.

Keep up the great writing and fun articles. I always enjoy reading :)