Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 24, 2009

The Gameboys are Taking Over


Gameboy Collection, originally uploaded by Doctor Octoroc.

I just wanted to post this cool picture from my buddy, Doctor Octoroc's flickr account. He has a wicked cool collection of Gameboys and it makes me wish I still had my cool see-through purple Gameboy, but alas I sold it. Boo.

Still working on building up my own retro gaming collection though. I have the NES and Atari 2600 with multiple games:

NES: Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, Little Nemo Dream Master, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Friday the 13th, Dragon Warrior and The Legend of Zelda.

Atari Games: Frost Bite, Pressure Cooker, Space Invaders, Plaque Attack, Keystone Kapers, SeaQuest, and River Raid.

I still hope to get a Cole-vision and SNES soon.

No comments: