Popular Posts of the Week

May 30, 2009

Little Gamer's Nursery Covered in Yoshi's Island Theme

Why couldn't my sister have done something cool like this for her baby's room?

Well, if everyone doesn't know by now, I'm about to become an aunt again for the second time. My sister is ready to pop any day now with my second nephew who will hopefully become a little gamer in training like my current nephew who loves Mario Kart on the Gamecube.


Unfortunately my sister is not a gamer geek like me, so she decorated the baby's room in a cute zoo animal theme which is fine but I personally love what flickr user, Meadsblog did with their baby nursery. The entire nursery was decorated in a Yoshi's Island theme complete with Yoshi's eggs, Baby Mario/Yoshi and Baby Peach/Yoshi decals on the walls, and tons of framed artwork from the game.

If I had my choice, I would probably good with a Mario themed bedroom for my kid's room too or a Legend of Zelda theme.

No comments: