Popular Posts of the Week

May 20, 2009

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Opening Cinematic

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask opening cinematic

I remember playing this game and finishing every little side quest. The last one I completed was the couple's mask quest that took all three days to complete and if the messed up or missed a part at any point during those three days, you had to start all over again at the beginning of the first day. Worst part was at the end of the three day where you had to go through the puzzle rooms. I always messed up there and it sucked having to go back to the first day again.

I have such an urge now to buy all the old Zelda games on the virtual console. I could buy Zelda 1 and 2 in cartridge form from my NES but the rest will have to be VC downloads.

No comments: