Popular Posts of the Week

Mar 2, 2009

Epic 8-Bit Art: Wall Street Kid Bead Art

Wow. Just wow.

I think you have to actually make bead crafts to fully appreciate how long it must have took to make this screenshot from the Wall Street Kid, which really makes me wonder why? Why Wall Street Kid?

John-Bot must have spent hours and hours making and ironing this piece from possibly the most boring game in Nintendo history. Why?!

But it's still pretty cool on an epic art scale and there would probably be someone who would buy it as a pop culture art piece to hang in their home.

[Via Pixelgasm Forum]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone wants to know "Why Wall Street Kid?". I guess heres my answer. The simple reason is, I wanted to see if I could do it. I've been looking at a lot of bead sprite stuff lately and was really impressed by the bigger peices like Dr. Octoroc's "Guts Dozer", and I wanted to do something that technique wise would not be hard. Nintendo games are much easier compared to SNES or Genesis or whatever they just get harder and harder. So then I also wanted to pick something that I was pretty sure no one else had done before. And also I did it because I think it looks neat and it makes me laugh every time I look at it, and I've been looking at it for close to a month now.