Popular Posts of the Week

Nov 11, 2008

Winners of the Time Trial Codes for Mirror's Edge Demo: PLUS MORE CODES!


I'm a little late posting this, but here's the list of winners of the Time Trial Unlock Codes for the PS3 Mirror's Edge Demo.

Josh
Jared
Nathan


All three of the winners have been sent their codes already.

[UPDATE: Thanks to the Lucky 7 who sent me off an email so quickly. Check your email for a code. The contest is now closed, so please don't send any more emails]

As luck may have it though I have one code still left from the old contest and 6 new codes from EA now available, so I'll send them to the first 7 people to email me @ thegirlgamer.net@gmail.com

Mirror's Edge hit store shelves today, so check out the demo and time trial soon if you haven't already.

No comments: