Popular Posts of the Week

Jun 1, 2008

Ubidays 2008: Prince of Persia: Next Gen Trailer



Ubisoft releases the debut trailer for a series of Prince of Persia games that will rewrite the history on the series as we know it. The Sands of Time/Warrior Within Series of stories is done and Ubisoft has promised that this Prince of Persia is truly a new generation in the series with a brand new Prince to lead the way.

I posted about new Prince of Persia game and the website a while back, and its nice to finally see what Ubisoft has been working on for the series. I wasn't a huge fan of the last Prince series and actually got so frustrated with them that I traded them in after buying both Sands of Time and Warrior Within. Honestly PoP:WW, I couldn't even get pass the first level which actual started with a boss battle and the Sands of Time game, I could get pass the second level due to some move I couldn't pull off or something. I just remember the controls being really difficult to master.

But this game looks so good that I'm willing to give the Prince of Persia series a clean slate and a second chance.

No comments: