Popular Posts of the Week

Sep 18, 2007

If you love me, you'll wear me.

Product_Images/6dfe61bdaf4b.jpg @ SplitReason.com
DTOID Rampage t-shirt design @ © SplitReason.com

Destructoid came out with a clothing line a couple of months ago and I'm patiently awaiting my first Destructoid female t-shirt in the mail. I'm also waiting for the newest design to start shipping this month.

What is so special about this new design? Well, it has me on the t-shirt too! Last year, a Destructoid reader created a rampage style Mr. Destructoid character and put him on the side of a building while holding me.

Destructoid sold the design in a limited amount and I was unable to buy the t-shirt before they ran out. Now I have my chance to not only buy the t-shirt but get it in a female size.

Look for it before the end of the month on Splitreason.com

No comments: