Popular Posts of the Week

Aug 26, 2007

The Girl Gamer Invades Microsoft's X07 this Tuesday!


I've been writing this blog and Destructoid for over a year now and constantly watch as other people head off to gaming events in the United States, Japan and Europe. Finally its my turn ...

This Tuesday, August 28, Microsoft is holding their X07 gaming event in Toronto, to show off their holiday release line up to the media. Since lack of funds for traveling has been my only reason ... well, that and my lack of passport, I jumped for the chance to check out Microsoft's game line up before their release dates.

Now apparently this is a media invite only event from 10am to 4pm and then there will be a community event held after 5pm for gamers who sent in an invite request to Jade from Xbox Canada.

Third party developers will be there to show off their games as well. Activision, EA, Ubisoft and more will be available on the floor to demo their new games and answer any questions.

I hope to provide all my readers will some great coverage, reviews and photos from the event and I also hope to run into some of my fellow journalists in the gaming industry. Who knows who going to be there and what games will be available to demo.

God, I'm so excited I could burst like a fan girl with a first issue Batman comic book.

No comments: