This song is a join effort from Rhett and Link, my favorite musical comedy duo and The Fine Bros., the guys who brings us the wonderful Lost action figure videos.
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
-
[ Writer's note: This is a satirical piece. I don't believe any of this really happens when a girl starts to play video games, so pl...
-
Yep, I hate Etsy. The site has never done a single thing to ever protect my work and the moment I try to protect it myself, they shut down m...
Jan 26, 2010
Lost - Answers?
This song is a join effort from Rhett and Link, my favorite musical comedy duo and The Fine Bros., the guys who brings us the wonderful Lost action figure videos.
Labels:
Funny,
Lost TV Show,
Music,
Rhett Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment