Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 5, 2009

LucasArts Teases Big News Tomorrow

The LucasArts Twitter account is teasing a big announcement for tomorrow. They're saying it will please the old school fans but it doesn't have anything to do with a new IP.

At first I was thinking made they were dusting off another sweet old adventure title from the golden days of LucasArts. Perhaps Day of the Tentacle, Maniac Mansion or Sax & Max: Hit the Road, but after reading something on the forums over at LucasArts official website, I now realize the buggers are probably just giving us the release date for Secret of Monkey Island: SE on Xbox Live Arcade.

If this is the case, I will be happy as I am dying to play this game already but honestly I think all old school fans were hoping for something bigger than this.

[Picture by FDisk via Telltales Game Forum]

No comments: