Of course, where's there EA's NHL 09, there's going to be 2K Sports' NHL 2K9 as well. Both as titans in the hockey videogame arena and fans will be dying to find out which game is better this year especially with the 2K gitches and bad EA controls last year.
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
-
[ Writer's note: This is a satirical piece. I don't believe any of this really happens when a girl starts to play video games, so pl...
-
Yep, I hate Etsy. The site has never done a single thing to ever protect my work and the moment I try to protect it myself, they shut down m...
Aug 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment