Popular Posts of the Week

Aug 20, 2008

The Girl Gamer Heads to X'08 and Fan Expo this Week

This is completely full of epic week for me.

Tomorrow I'm going to Toronto to check out all the new and upcoming games for Xbox 360 and Games for Windows at Microsoft's X'08. I attended this event last year and though the building lost power an hour after I got there, it was still a great day and loved every minutes of it.

On Saturday I'll be hitting Toronto again for the Fan Expo which is 5 conventions in one: Science-fi, Gaming, Horror, Anime and Comic Books. There I'll be checking out all the vendors, stopping in on some Q&A sessions with some celebs and hopefully get to meet, Electric Playground host, Victor Lucas at the G4 Booth.

I'll hopefully have lots of coverage for you when I catch my breathe on Monday after all the excitement.

Now, back to Too Human!

No comments: