Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 1, 2008

Sam Roberts " Them Kids" Video Mimics The Sims



Will Wright would be proud.

I've been meaning to find this video to post it on my site, but Ryan over at The BBPS did the dirty work for me and posted it first, so I'll give him the credit for finding it.

Sam Robert's new song, "Them Kids" as a wicked video that mimics the world of The Sims. I actually caught this video on TV the other day. I had to chuckle when I saw all the diamond icons appearing above the character's heads, but I never noticed the other Sims references.

The video clip I saw didn't show the whole screen, so I missed the Sims status bar in the left corner during the video. I'm glad I got to see the whole thing finally, because the news show really butchered the original version.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Cool video, boring song.