Popular Posts of the Week

Mar 31, 2008

My Rayman Raving Rabbid Plushie - Bet You Want One Too?

I've been wanting my very own Rayman Raving Rabbid plushie for ages now and finally I'm going to have one to call my own. Best of all, I'm the first kid on the block to own one!

After putting out the call for my very own rabbit plushie on Etsy, Catsicle answered my prayers with this amazing piece of craftsmanship. She created a cute french maid outfit and even a little plunger for him at my own request. It was love at first sight.

And not just for me apparently, because Catsicle is now added a normal rabbid plushie as a recurring item on her Etsy store, so that you too can own a cute rabbid bent on world domination for only $40 plus shipping.

Actually they are so hard to find, this is why I put out the order for a custom plushie in the first place, so grab them now while they last.

No comments: