Popular Posts of the Week
How to kill a brand - Sung to the tune of "How to Save a Life" By Fray
The Manliest Men of Final Fantasy
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy XII for the last few days and I’ve come to the realization that SquareEnix needs to be reminded what a real...
Bald is the New Pink
Olivia Munn from Attack of the Show decided to wear a bald cap for part of the show and then wore wigs for the rest. Olivia is pretty funny ...
Dec 24, 2007
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Girl Gamer
I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season this year!
May your controllers always work, may your games be long and entertaining, and may your Xbox 360 never red ring on you ... ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment