Popular Posts of the Week
-
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy XII for the last few days and I’ve come to the realization that SquareEnix needs to be reminded what a real...
-
Olivia Munn from Attack of the Show decided to wear a bald cap for part of the show and then wore wigs for the rest. Olivia is pretty funny ...
Jul 11, 2007
New Viva Pinata "E3 2007" Gameplay Footage
Newest Trailer for Viva Pinata: Party Animals. This game looks so cute. I love party games but tend not to have anyone to play with. I hope this game has online play.
I can't believe this game has a game where you burp to push your sail boat to the finish line. How weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree: Viva Pinata: Party Animals is certainly cute. I love all types of games genres especially strategy. Your blog is cool. Keep up the good work
Post a Comment