Popular Posts of the Week

Nov 13, 2006

Going into the T-Shirt Biz.














I've been a very bad girl for the last week and having been posted much on Destructoid.com or my own site here, but I have two very good reasons for that: One - I've been very sick with a cold and didn't feel like writing, and Two- I've been designing t-shirts.

I came up with a cool idea for a t-shirt logo and the rest seem to just follow. After a week of work, the Pwn Shop was born.

Here are a few of the designs:




















If there is something you want to comment about, leave the comment here, and if you would like a type of t-shirt or item with a specific design of mine, let me know and I can change it for you to buy.

Check out the store by clicking the link here or the permit link on the left hand sidebar.

No comments: