Popular Posts of the Week

Oct 9, 2006

And We Have a Winner!

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a contest for a copy of GRAW and now I have the winner in my hands.... well email box really, but who's care exactly where it is.


And the Winner is:

**** XOR NAND ****



He will be receiving copy of Ghost Recon: Advanced Warrior for the PC in the mail shortly.

His answers for the riddles were all correct.



Riddle #1
- I use my cane as a pogo stick and as a golf club in my game.
- I'm like indiana jones but shorter and with feathers
- Niagara Falls is one of the locations I head off to in my game.

#1 is Scrooge McDuck in Duck Tales II

Riddle #2
- I tend to be a loner, but now I travel with a cute white haired girl.
- I have to deal with 4 annoying masks every so often.
- I live my life by the wheel.

#2 is Yuri from Shadow Hearts

Riddle #3
- I spend a lot of time talking to chickens
- I work hard to get money for my operation
- I'm very environmental friendly - just ask my ammo

#3 is Stranger from Stranger's Wrath

Riddle #4
- I want to date outside my species
- I hate italians
- I have 7 kids, but no known wife

#4 is Bowser from Super Mario 3

Riddle #5
- I spend a lot time playing with balls
- For such a young kid, my mom still lets me travel the world without adult supervision
- My favorite pet is pretty shocking

#5 is Ash from Pokemon

Riddle #6
- I spend a lot of time in mansions
- My two roommates are out of their time
- I alway seem to fit a lot of items on my person

#6 is Bernard from Day of the Tentacle

Riddle #7
- I spend a lot of time with fairies
- Masks have a huge effect on me
- I have Deja Vu a lot.

#7 is Link from Majora's Mask

Riddle #8
- I spend my free time with my homies, my hoes, and beating on hookers
- I can drive or fly anything with the right training
- I love to eat fast food

#8 is Carl CJ Johnson from GTA San Andreas

Riddle #9
- I've witnessed singing poo
- I've bounced on a flower's boobs once
- I've lived through a world war

#9 is Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day

Riddle #10
- My dad isn't proud of me and my special ability
- I know a dentist that removes more than teeth
- You could say my camp couselors are really open minded

#10 is Raz from Psychonauts

Now, if anyone is sitting there going, "Hey I had those right as well, why didn't I win?", well two things either happened - you either sent it in after Xor Nand, and the winner was the first one to get the most answers right, or you got it in before him, but listed the character or the game wrong. You needed to give me the specific game, and not a series.

Thanks to everyone who sent in their entries and look for more contests in the future.

No comments: