Popular Posts of the Week

Sep 9, 2006

Thank You for All the Kind Words

I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone that has taken the time to send me a kind word and their condolences this week. The passing of my father has been really hard on my family and I and all your kind words have helped me greatly through all of this.

I would really like to thank Neiro and the Destructoid boys for the lovely flowers they sent to the funeral home; they've only known me for only a few short months and they've treated me like they've known me. Thank you. My family was very appreciative of the flowers and the kind words.

Anyone who would like to make a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society, they can click the link to the site on the sidebar. I thank everyone in advance for any donation they can give. I truly hope someday that we will never have to see another family member or friend suffer at the hands of such a terrible disease. It took a good man that will truly be missed by many.

Thank you again for all the support you've shown me.
Tina

No comments: