Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 26, 2006

Time to Redesign this Place

I'm looking for someone who's really good at website designs or graphics to make me another template for this site.

With all the web traffic I've been getting lately - Almost 5000 hits in 2 days - I figured maybe I should have a better looking site. See I know basic coding but nothing that will make my site look good.

So if anyone is interested in throwing me together a new template or even just some cool graphics to work with my girl gamer theme, that would be sweet. Just something done in your free time. No rush. I would appreciate all the help everyone can give me.

Message me or comment. My email address is in my profile.

Thanks!

NOTE: I can't afford to pay to have this done. Sorry for that.

4 comments:

Big D said...

I've got an idea. I still want a crack at this. It's not I'm buzt I've just been lazy, but I'll get something accomplished in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

Hey Faith,

I would love to re-design your website. I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember. So please check out my site. www.agentorange.ca and let me know what you think.

I've built over 60 websites, all professional. But I have yet to build one for a gaming site. This project would be too cool to work on.

Thanks,

Steve
steve@agentorange.ca

Big D said...

Damn, steve is better than me.

Big D said...

I've decided I will not give into the mighty Steve!

Victory or Death!