Popular Posts of the Week

Jan 7, 2016

8-Bit Art: Final Fantasy 6 Characters with Magicite Stands

I decided to do a unique take on the Final Fantasy 6 characters that I usually sell as magnets and sells them as little figures with stands instead.

You can now get all 26 characters that I offer in my store with their own magicite stand that allows them to stand on any flat surface. You can display your favorite FF6 character on your desk at work or on a shelf at home.
You can choose from: Terra, Esper Terra, Locke, Edgar, Sabin, Celes, Cyan, Setzer, Gau, Umaro, Shadow, Interceptor, Relm, Strago, Mog, Gogo, Banon, General Leo, Cid, Emperor Gestahl, Opera Celes, Kefka, Ghost, Imp, Empire Soldier, or Returner Fighter.

Check out the Final Fantasy 6 Characters here.

Check out my Etsy store, Pixelized Creations here.

No comments: