Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 19, 2013

Video of the Day: The Speech that Changed it all for me.

Last October, my husband and I decided to attend the Marineland Closing Day Protest. He wanted to support the protest and take photos for his hobby. I went along to keep him safe and support the protest too, though I was not that informed on what was going on in the park. That day I heard Phil Demers, an ex-employee of Marineland speak and what he said changed it all for me. I realized that the animals at Marineland were suffering and just like the dog I had recently lost... they had thoughts and feelings. They knew love, loyality and pain. They did not deserve to remain in that hellhole called Marineland. I hope watching this video of Phil's speech that day will change your mind like it did mine.

No comments: