Debbie does it again. This time its an amazing Left4Dead cake. The first aid pack looks like the real thing and the severed limbs would look really good to eat ... if I were a brain eating zombie.
Overall this would be an awesome cake to have at your zombie themed party.
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
-
[ Writer's note: This is a satirical piece. I don't believe any of this really happens when a girl starts to play video games, so pl...
-
Yep, I hate Etsy. The site has never done a single thing to ever protect my work and the moment I try to protect it myself, they shut down m...
May 16, 2010
Left4Dead First Aid Pack Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
No way that's a cake! That thing looks amazingly real. That's some real talent there.
Post a Comment