Popular Posts of the Week

Aug 8, 2009

A Farewell to Arms: Army of Darkness T-Shirt at Jinx

Even though I am a huge Bruce Campbell fan, I am yet to own a fine piece of clothing sporting his image. Problem is most t-shirts with his movies or Bruce on them are either guy t-shirts or they look like someone dropped them into a bucket of guts.

I tend to prefer my clothing a little less on the gory side.

Jinx.com revealed a new t-shirt design today that bares the sweet chin of Mr. Campbell in a nice cartoon image. Thank God, I've been saving up my Jinx.com gold for just such a special design like this.

There's a female (shown above) and male t-shirt design available and prices range from $17.99 to $20.99 depending on which size you grab.

Don't forget to check out all the other cool videogame designs from Jinx.com too.

No comments: