Popular Posts of the Week
Top Ten Hottest Video Game Guys
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
Top Ten Hottest Guys in the Video Game Industry
You voted and here they are! Your Top Ten Hotties in the Video Game Industry! 1. Tommy Tallarico Tommy Tallarico is a video game music co...
The Manliest Men of Final Fantasy
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy XII for the last few days and I’ve come to the realization that SquareEnix needs to be reminded what a real...
Jun 18, 2009
Real Life Aperture Labs Van Spotted
Fan tributes
are pretty cool but this would be a little creepy to see outside your house.
At least, I think this is a fan created Aperture Laboratories decal taken from the Portal game. It would be down right scary if this wasn't fake.
[Via
Offworld
]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment