Popular Posts of the Week

Mar 13, 2009

Juicy News About New Fable 2 DLC

Finally! I knew there was a reason I hadn't sold off my copy of Fable 2 yet after playing through it 2 times and finishing the Knothole Island downloadable content.

The forums at the Lionhead.com have revealed that the Fable 2 development team have been hard at work on a new DLC for the game.
“Will there be any more DLC for Fable II?”.

The answer is quite simple;

“Yes”.

The team here in Guildford is working on some new content right now! More information will be shared in the coming weeks.
Though the forums don't reveal any details about the new content for the game, it's just nice to know more stuff is coming and I can continue to hang onto my Fable 2 game guilt free.

2 comments:

eclectic vox said...

Be nice if the new DLC is going to be more involved than the 2 hours knothole island was...

Unknown said...

I agree. For the money, the game play time was short.