Popular Posts of the Week
The Grittiest Video Games Ever
Better put the kids to bed before you read this one. With all the talk of Video Games and how bad they are for our youth, I decided to give ...
Hot Video Game Industry Guy of the Week #3: UPDATED
Robert Summa from Joystiq.com This 6'3" hottie is a writer over at Joystiq.com and what a writer he is. Robert posts almost 3 tim...
Holy Crap! I'm a busy girl
I wanted to post an early apology post before I know I start neglecting my sites. Recently I picked up the job as the new editor/writer for ...
Mar 18, 2009
Gamezebo Review - Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon
My second review for Gamezebo.com -
Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon
.
I guess they like me. I start work on my third review tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment