Popular Posts of the Week

Oct 28, 2008

Animal Crossing: City Folk Pet Costume Contest

With the new Animal Crossing: City Folk game coming out so soon, Nintendo decided to create a contest to promote the new game and torture animals at the same time. Those clever marketing people, always thinking!

The Welcome Waggin' Costume Contest wants fans of the Animal Crossing series to send in a picture of their pet in a cute costume. Nintendo will then pick 50 pictures from those entries to receive a prize pack which includes a Nintendo Wii, two copies of the Animal Crossing: City Folk game and two copies of Wii Speak.

Not a bad prize for just putting your pet in a costume and taking a picture.

I submited a picture already of my little dog, Rossi. Nothing special, just thought I'd throw him into the contest for the fun of it.

1 comment:

xoCIGARS.com said...

Wow, Thanks for sharing superb information’s. Your website is very nice. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this site. I just ordered Animal crossing 3DS at PIJ! I’m going to have these in week! I’m excited!
http://bit.ly/animal-crossing-3ds