Popular Posts of the Week

May 10, 2008

Brand New Gears of War 2 Gameplay Footage: Who's the male model?



Epic Studios has given some exclusive new footage of Gears of War 2 to Gametrailers.com to post on their site. Wanna see? Watch it above.

Wait? If you can watch it here, or anywhere else someone can embed the video, how does giving Gametrailers an exclusive on the footage really help them? Sure, they may get a few more hits than usual, but if they really wanted to use the exclusive to their advantage, wouldn't it be better to disable the embed feature on this video, so everyone has to go to their site to watch it?

Makes more sense, doesn't it?

Anyhoo, check out the new footage. Cliffy B is in it and he babbles about the new features in the game and some other stuff.

I don't know. I tend to blank out every time I see him. Guy pissed me off once, so I really don't care about him. Too bad his games are so good.

2 comments:

T. Ryan Arnold said...

Now I want to know what cliffy B did to you.

Unknown said...

he used too much hair gel. jk.
I did him a favour and he couldn't do one back.