Popular Posts of the Week
-
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy XII for the last few days and I’ve come to the realization that SquareEnix needs to be reminded what a real...
-
Olivia Munn from Attack of the Show decided to wear a bald cap for part of the show and then wore wigs for the rest. Olivia is pretty funny ...
Oct 8, 2007
World of Warcraft Toyota Commercial
Four Wheels of Fury, baby! I am the Law Giver!
Dude, there's no trucks in World of Warcraft.
This is Toyota's newest commercial featuring the World of Warcraft universe. Personally I don't think that truck would be as cool as weapon as Toyota thinks. Where are players going to find gas after the tank runs dry?
Labels:
Commercials,
Video,
World of Warcraft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dude, Goblin Rocket Fuel!!
good post :)
Post a Comment