Popular Posts of the Week

Sep 28, 2007

Coming together

I did a little house cleaning today of all my various blogs. I've had over 7 of them in the last 2 years and I decided to delete the old, useless ones and merge the rest into one blogger account.

I've got 4 blogs now, all for different reasons. My gamer blog, The Girl Gamer is still my main blog and will always take priority over the other ones, but I needed to recreate my old main blog just so I could have somewhere to post about anything I wanted. I didn't want to muck up this blog with too many non-gaming related posts.

I also have my photography blog which features all my photographs from highschool. All my artsy-fartsy ones. I stopped adding to it a long time ago but I plan to keep it around just as a portfolio spot.

Finally I have my erotic writing blog ... yes, I use to write dirty stories. GASP! SHOCK and AWE! Well, when you work in a stripclub, sex tends to be on your mind most of the time. I stopped writing for it though, when Destructoid hired me. From boobs and dicks to Joysticks and Consoles ... weird, huh?

So now, you can check out all my blogs through my profile. I'll also add them into my sidebar soon. Later though, cause now I need to get ready for work.

Ciao for now!

No comments: