Popular Posts of the Week

Mar 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Muppets



Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Muppets.

Hope everyone is well and safe today and tonight. I myself had a run in with an apparent drunk driver who couldn't pick a side of road to drive on and instead deciding to drive down the center of the road which in turn made me move out of his way to avoid hitting him and I ended up in the ditch after hitting the "Welcome to Thorold" sign. I'm okay minus a few sore neck and back muscles today, but my car is going to need to spend some time in the shop. Oh fun.


My head light is sitting in my back seat right now and my car is pumping exhaust inside which makes it completely undriveable. I'll be home tonight if anyone wants to play some Call of Duty 2 or Uno.

Everyone be safe and I know now I should have gone to Miami.