Popular Posts of the Week

Jul 4, 2006

Games I'm Playing Right Now

I'm lacking on the posts today, so much in fact that I can't even find a good news story to post, so I'll get tell you what games I playing right now.

DRAGON QUEST 8

I really like this game. The graphics are cartoonie, but the plot keeps you going and the humor of the game is on an adult level. There are parts in the game where you have to spend a while building up your levels just to defeat a boss and move on, but ultimate this game is definately a buy. I'm almost finished the main story line in the game, but there are still a couple of side quests for me to finish like the Monster Arena and a couple of special dungeons.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2: Substance

This is the first of the Metal Gear series I've ever played. I decided to get this game after a bunch of girl gamers told me about how great it was. This was the first one I found to buy. The graphics were good for the time it originally came out, and though the story line is a little complex, it still keeps you interested. Honestly the dialogue is a little goofy at times, but it didn't make me turn the game off. I'm not usually good at sneaking games like Splinter Cell, but I played this on the normal level and it was too hard. Luckily the game starts you off at the start of the room you were just in, when you died, so its not that hard to play. I have two more boss battles in this one, and some side missions to play if I choose to. I suggest a rent for this one. Great game, but to short of a play to own.

X-Men Legends 2:

I bought both of these games, but I found the second one to be better than the first, so I start with this one. The graphics are not bad and the camera is a little bit of a pain in the ass, especially when it goes around a wall and you can't see your character. I like how you have the option to play a bunch of different marvel characters from the beginning, and you can even choose their outfits. I didn't like the inventory selection or the character leveling up on this game, because it felt like more of a chore having to pick items for each of your four characters and to level up them up. I think I'm almost finished this one and will probably just trade it in afterwards. I suggest a rent on this one.

No comments: