Popular Posts of the Week
My favorite website, http://www.sugarbank.com/ has now added another site to its many sister sites called SugarJoy. ht...
You voted and here they are! Your Top Ten Hotties in the Video Game Industry! 1. Tommy Tallarico Tommy Tallarico is a v...
I have always been a huge Legend of Zelda fan and recently I came up with an awesome idea for a cake topper. I took a Master Sword and...
Jul 6, 2008
New Japanese ChronoTrigger Debut Trailer
Square Enix announced that it will release ChronoTrigger in North America this Holiday season. Remastered exclusively for Nintendo DS, this marks the first time that the groundbreaking RPG will be available on a handheld console.
Originally released in 1995 on Super NES and shipping more than 2.5 million copies worldwide, ChronoTrigger has been hailed as one of the greatest games of all time by critics and fans alike. With a unique and multifaceted storyline, the game revolutionized the world of RPGs with never-before-seen features, including an unprecedented soundtrack and multiple endings determined by side quests and the player’s actions.
With artwork by famed manga artist Akira Toriyama and an unprecedented and inspiring musical score created by Yasunori Mitsuda, ChronoTrigger represents the best-in-class of the video game world. This newly revamped edition maintains all of the game’s original elements and spirit while introducing the portability, dual-screen presentation and Touch-Screen functionality of Nintendo DS. Players will soon be able to rediscover the exhilarating RPG experience, breathtaking storyline and innovative gameplay in the palm of their hands.
When a newly developed teleportation device malfunctions at the Millennial Fair, young Crono must travel through time to rescue his misfortunate companion from an intricate web of past and present perils. The swashbuckling adventure that ensues soon unveils an evil force set to destroy the world, triggering Crono’s race against time to change the course of history and bring about a brighter future.
* A masterpiece with an engaging and unparalleled storyline, leading to the discovery of multiple epic conclusions to a journey that transcends time
* An unprecedented and inspiring musical score created by Yasunori Mitsuda
* Intriguing battle system made possible by the unique combination of the Active Time Battle system and Tech skills
* Famed character designer Akira Toriyama lends his signature art style to create the vibrant world that has captivated gamers around the world
* Taking advantage of the Nintendo DS hardware, CHRONOTRIGGER makes its way onto the portable platform with all-new dual screen presentation and Touch-Screen functionality
* A brand new dungeon and a Wireless Play mode adds exciting new dimensions to this timeless classic