Popular Posts of the Week
Downloadable Games The Last Guy ($9.99) You are the chosen one, a zombie hero from the Himalayan mountains, and it is up to you to rescue t...
I have always been a huge Legend of Zelda fan and recently I came up with an awesome idea for a cake topper. I took a Master Sword and...
Anne & Kita made this sweet looking Yoshi Mosaic made with glass tiles in their lab at grad school. They haven't decided how to fini...
Mar 31, 2008
UNCOVER LOST MEMORIES WITH FINAL FANTASY FABLES: CHOCOBO’S DUNGEON
The Iconic FINAL FANTASY Mascot makes its Wii™ Debut on July 8, 2008
LOS ANGELES (March 31, 2008) – Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, announced today that it will launch FINAL FANTASY® FABLES: Chocobo’s Dungeon® for the North American market on July 8, 2008. Coming exclusively to Wii, the game brings a loveable cast featuring Chocobo and his friends to the next-generation platform for the first time.
Veteran character designer Toshiyuki Itahana delivers a uniquely compelling visual world in which a cast of beloved FINAL FANTASY characters leads players through an immersive storyline. With a carefully crafted narrative and a grand mystery to unravel, FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo’s Dungeon will captivate gamers looking for a multifaceted RPG experience.
Players of all skill levels will appreciate everything this game has to offer, from the intuitive Wii controls and adorable characters, to the intricate story and versatile job system. Chocobo, a FINAL FANTASY fan favorite, takes on trademark job classes from the franchise such as black mage, knight, and scholar. Players can unlock more jobs as they progress through the game. The ever-changing dungeons and unexpected twists and turns offer hours of engrossing gameplay as players explore the newest adventure in one of the world’s most popular RPG franchises.
Chocobo and Cid, FINAL FANTASY mainstays-turned-treasure hunters, are magically transported to a mysterious town whose people’s memories are lost with each bell toll of the clocktower. One day, a strange boy named Raffaello arrives and creates dungeons of memories to help the townspeople remember who they are. Now it’s up to Chocobo to journey through the dungeons and retrieve everyone’s memories.
· A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and challenging turn-based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG environment
· A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic FINAL FANTASY job classes such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid Chocobo in his fight against evil
· Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES® series and FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo Tales®, lends his trademark art style
· Duel against friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in addictive card battles featuring popular FINAL FANTASY creatures in a unique 3D pop-up book style
· Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases to unlock secret dungeons and job classes
· The signature Mog House offers arcade-style mini-games that can be played with intuitive Wii Remote controls
FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo’s Dungeon has not yet been rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings. FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo’s Dungeon will be available in North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $39.99 (USD). The official website can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/fffcd