Popular Posts of the Week
Top Ten Hottest Video Game Guys
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
Voting For the Top Ten Hottest Video Game Guys
Originally I started out to create a list of the top ten hottest video game characters of all time, but as I started to gather information f...
The Manliest Men of Final Fantasy
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy XII for the last few days and I’ve come to the realization that SquareEnix needs to be reminded what a real...
May 20, 2007
Chocobo Coffee Mugs
Check these cute little coffee mugs out. Chocobo coffee mugs. I want one so much!!!! Available on NCSX.com for $15 US.
[Via
Dark Diamond Network
]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment