Popular Posts of the Week
Happy Birthday to Me! Beware the GTA FLU!
Today's my birthday and millions of people are suffering from the GTA IV Flu. Kind hard not to feel small, when every gamer you know car...
Got A New List For You, Gamers!
This time around I decided to do an hot gaming industry guy list. Now I got this idea from Will Tuttle at Gamespy.com, so if people get piss...
The glory days of G4TV remembered
Ask any gamer that watched G4TV before 2005 about the state of the station's programming now and expect him to spit on the ground, set ...
Jul 27, 2006
The Video is Available from the Interview
Head over to Destructoid.com and check out the interview on me on Attack of the Show!
Click Here to See it
Its was so awesome. I'll post details here later tomorrow.
1 comment:
:P fuzzbox
said...
You did a great job on the interview.
9:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did a great job on the interview.
Post a Comment