Popular Posts of the Week

May 25, 2009

Happy Towel Day - Don't Panic! - UPDATED

Happy Towel Day in honor of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

Today's the day when you grab a towel and take it with you cause you never know when you're going to need it. Of course, I rock cause not only do I have a soft fluffy blue towel to take with me today but I have a soft fluffy blue towel that has the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy name printed on it! Ah yeah, I am geek!

Though I have never actually sat down and read the book, I have seen the most current movie and the BBC version of the book which I think was better. I do own the book so maybe today is a good excuse to finally read the darn thing.

Happy Towel Day all, and remember "Don't Panic!"

UPDATED: I think I should have brought a towel with me today. Just on my trip down to my Mom's house today I saw a car accident on the highway involving two cars and a huge fire in a commercial building by the highway. Now all I need is for my sister to go into labour and this day will be complete. And it would give me a great excuse to use my towel. ;)

No comments: