I went to Starbucks with my girlfriend last night to part take of their satan cups and as I was standing in line, I saw this:
Starbucks really is evil. The Umbrella Corporation is secretly running Starbucks behind the scenes and they just couldn't help but put their logo on at least one piece of merchandise in the stores.
I am onto you Umbrella Corporation. You are putting something into the lattes at Starbucks and slowly turning the world into mindless coffee drinking hipsters. That's why I drink the hot chocolate only.
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Note: This results are based on the votes and nominations of over 500 gamers. 10 – Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series - 26 Votes 09 – ...
-
Originally I started out to create a list of the top ten hottest video game characters of all time, but as I started to gather information f...
-
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy XII for the last few days and I’ve come to the realization that SquareEnix needs to be reminded what a real...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment