Popular Posts of the Week

Sep 7, 2010

Teletoon Superfan Fridays: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Preview

Here at The Girl Gamer, we love things all geek ... videogames, crafts, movies and especially cartoons! So when the people at Teletoon, the most awesome Canadian cartoon station asked me to come down and check out the first two episodes of the new 3rd season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, I couldn't refuse.



So next Tuesday I am heading down to T.O to the Teletoon offices to mingle with the Superfan Friday Team and check out some sweet Star Wars action. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is part of the Superfan Friday lineup on Teletoon every Friday night from 7pm to 9pm. Other cartoons in the lineup include Batman: The Brave and the Bold, The Justice League and Wolverine and the X-Men.
The 3rd Season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars starts September 17.

I will have more about the 3rd season when I check out the show next week.

No comments: