Popular Posts of the Week

Sep 15, 2008

WTF Moment: Pirate Rap Ad on The Girl Gamer

Not to draw attention to one advertiser over any other on my site, but recently I signed up for Project Wonderful which allows any website member to bid for ad space on your site and there is just one advertiser which is too good not to talk about.

Recently I noticed a weird little ad for Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew who are creators of unique Pirate Rap. Yes ... Pirate Rap with a yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

They have an album for sale on CD Baby.com that has such titles as Rime of the Hip Hop Mariners, It's all about the Booty and my favorite, Sea Monsters. You can listen to all their songs on the site as well as purchase the mp3s and CD.

The link should still be up on the top right hand corner of my page, but if not - then click here.

You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

1 comment:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.